Monday, November 30, 2015

November Recap 2015

November recap?  "But you haven't posted anything in November?"

You are right about that.  I enjoyed taking the month off and spending time with the kids.  I also worked on remodeling the upstairs of our house; and we were busy with all sorts of holiday things.

I have sewn some things, but they are yet to be blogged.   But I'll be blogging like normal again December and forward.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you celebrate that sort of thing)!


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your time away and hopefully you guys had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nakisha! I hope your family had a great Thanksgiving too!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.