Tuesday, May 31, 2016

MMM 2016 ~ Week 4/5


Every year I look forward to the last day of Me Made May.  By the end of May I’m tired of the daily photographs and thoughts of what should I wear vs. what do I want to wear.  Sometimes I feel pressured during MMM to wear things and freeze up at the thought of what I should put on.  When it’s not MMM I think I wear more of my makes because there is no pressure. 

MMM is a great idea, and tons of fun.  I think this is my last year participating though; it just becomes too overwhelming for me.

We have been remodeling our upstairs so Monday, Tuesday were spent in dirty drywalling clothes.  Wednesday I needed to rest because it makes my body so sore to hang drywall.  That brings us to Thursday.

IMG_6674

Thursday, May 26th, 2016 - 82°F

Burda 05/2007 #130 Tie-knot tank made all the way back in Nov 2013!  I love this tank and keep saying I’ll remake it but never do.  It is a bit loose on me this year and my bra straps try to peek out but I love this tank so much!  Worn with A.n.a. Jean shorts.


IMG_6677

Friday, May 27th, 2016 - 77°F

Jalie 2921 Scarf Top casual, yet classy made in March 2016.  This is one of my favorites in the closet.
Worn with A.n.a. Jean shorts


IMG_6684

Saturday, May 28th, 2016 - 82°F

Lazy day at home.  This is a new top I just made and unblogged.  It is Patterns For Pirates Sweet Tee.  I was hesitant about the fit with a dolman sleeve and sadly I was right.  I don’t really like the fit of this top – it bunches up above the bust near the armpit. It will remain a PJ top.  Paired with my Ottobre Joggers made in Dec 2015.


IMG_6693

Sunday, May 29th, 2016 - 79°F

I’m sure you are tired of hearing this but Sundays are Game of Thrones Night at our house. So I’m wearing my Targaryen Tee I made with my silhouette
 paired with my Jalie 2908 Jeans I made in May 2016.

IMG_6673

Monday, May 30th, 2016 - 82°F

I planted my garden and hung more drywall today.  Burda 05/2007 #109A Tank made in June 2015 and worn with A.n.a. Jean shorts.  I should remake this too – only longer as it’s a tad short.


IMG_6669

Tuesday, May 31st, 2016 - 74°F

Taped drywall, planted some trees.  I wore my Pisces Tee I made with my silhouette and some A.n.a. Shorts.



I realized that I need more tank tops and shorts.  I need to focus on them as well as a few more tank dresses.



There you have it!  Good bye MMM and hello June!
How was your MMM? Did you accomplish what you set out to?

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on MMM. I did the children one once and my guys were so over it!

    I love your tee's and shorts, it is what I wear too.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.